For the pdf version of my resume, click here!
Entry-level IT Support Specialist with 4 years of management experience and 10 years of customer service experience looking for a full time position. Excellent written/verbal communication skills, excellent customer service, quick learner, ideal team member.
- Milledgeville, GA
Certificate | Google IT Support Certificate
Jan 2022- Aug 2022
8-month-long Google IT Support Specialist Certificate, which covers IT Support, troubleshooting, networking, cybersecurity, directory services, and more.
Bachelor of Art in Philosophy
Aug 2011 - May 2015
Mercer University, Macon, GA
Graduated with a 3.3 GPA, Service Scholar, helped lead a service learning class that established Macon, Georgia's first and only online public art database, inducted into Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society, active member of Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity, and Grand Procurator of Kappa Sigma social fraternity.
Front of House Manager & Server
Jan 2018 - Present
Metropolis Cafe, Milledgeville, GA
- Promoted to management within 6 months of starting as a server.
- De facto IT Support for both Metropolis Cafe and sister restaurant, Bollywood Tacos.
- Maintained high customer satisfaction and encouraged customer retention by addressing customer complaints, detecting customer issues, and reaching productive solutions.
- Handled all hiring, training, and scheduling of all front of house employees.
Freelance DJ/Audio Engineer
2011 - Present
- Have played hundreds of shows including weddings, formal events, college mixers, music festivals, clubs and bars in Atlanta, Macon, Milledgeville, Warner Robins, and Athens.
- Handled advanced music and sound system equipment.
- Ensured the satisfaction of both patrons and organizes at every venue/event played.
- Experience setting up and running live instruments, drums, vocals, and DJ equipment.
2015 - 2016
Jittery Joe's, Macon, Georgia
- High quality customer service and product.
Summer 2011, Summer 2012
The Landings Club, Savannah, Georgia
- Ensured satisfaction of club members on a personal level.
During my 4 year tenure as manager of Metropolis Cafe, I lead the business from its worst month of sales during the COVID-19 lockdown to the greatest month of sales in its 12 year history.
Average number of orders per day
Star rating on Google (Out of 450+ reviews)
$ in sales April 2022
Employees under my management at any given time